Admission policy and process : Admission is as per the merit & other norms as laid down by the University and Government of Maharashtra. The Principal reserves the right to amend / modify the guidelines regarding admission as & when such amendments / modifications are received from the government / university of Mumbai, as the case may be. They will be accordingly notified on the college notice board from time to time. Prospectus is made available at college office for detailed information.
- Schedule Caste 13 % (SC)
- Schedule Tribe 7% (ST)
- VimuktaJati (14 and other notified caste (VJ)
- Nomadic Tribe (28 and other notified tribes 2.5% (NT-1)
- Nomadic Tribe (Dhangar and other notified 3.5% tribes (NT-2)
- Nomadic Tribe (Vanjari and other notified 02% tribes (NT-3)
- Other Backward Class (Including 2% for 19% Special Backward Class (OBC & SBC)
- Total of Category-I
- Dependent wards of
- employees on transfer
- employees on Defense forces
- Freedom fighters
- Children affected bu natural calamities
- Handicapped children including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Spastics affected, etc.
- Sports, Games and Cultural Activities College Management.
- Total of Category – II
- Open / General Merit
- Total of Category – III
Procedure for Second Year and Third Year Admission
- Collect and fill in the Application Form.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Passport size recent photo
- First Term Examination Form dully filled
- Photo copy of First Year Mark List for Second Year Admission
- Photo copy of First Year and Second Year Mark List for Third Year
- Students from other colleges should submit Original copies along with Marklist, No.Objection Certificate ( NOC) and Transfer Certificate ( TC) .PRN No.
- An affidavit on stamp paper for discontinuation in a academic year