Historical Background of Library
Library is the place where the greatest of the greatest things are kept for the use of one and the all. It is the Library which can be run without any organization, but any Educational Organization/Institution can’t run without the library, because Library is the heart of any Institution or Organization. From the beginning of our College, our library also developed. Our college was established in 1996 and the Library also, in this foundation year the collection of the Library was 453. The Collection included text as well as reference books. Like this the collection of the library is increasing day-by-day and it will become richer and richer in future. The automation of the library is in under process with SOUL 2.0 Software. Aslo subscribe N-List online Journal. It is also important that our college is in tribal and un-developed areas and we are trying to uplift the students of this un-developed area by providing the maximum facilities which we can able to provide.
Objective of the Library
- To develop the reading habits and personality of the students.
- To improve and shape the students’ creative faculties.
- To enhance students vocational efficiency and carve him into a self-reliant individual.
- To guide students in the selection of reading material for curricular and co-curricular studies
- To prepare students for lifelong self education process.
- To help to complete the objective set by the College.
- To support the student and teachers in their Class room learning and teaching.
- To help to complete our Motto “Education, Discipline and Development”.
Highlights of the Library
- 47 Journals and Periodicals.
- Book Bank Scheme for backward and economically weaker students.
- Internet facility for teachers / staff/Students
- Paper clipping files
- Library service to Ex-students.
- Subscribed 10 News papers.
|Sr. No.||Head||Total Collection|
|2.||Title of Books||955|
|3.||Journals & Magazines||44|
|4.||CDs & DVDs||12|
- New Arrivals
- Current Awareness
- Newspapers Clippings
- ShriSiddhivinayak Book Bank
- Mumbai University Backward Class Student Book Bank facility
- N-List – Online
- Well equipped library.
- More than 3,500 books with good collection of reference books. Very rich reference sources available like Encyclopedia of Britannica and Marathi Encyclopedia-Bharatiya Sanskruti Kosh.
- Periodical Section with 46 Journals, Magazines, Periodicals on different subjects, 2 National, 2 state level and 6 local newspapers are available in the library.
- ‘Siddhivinayak’ Book Bank facility available for Economic Backward Class Students.
- Well furnished Reading Room.
- Internet facility is available.
- Reprographic facility.